Saturday, August 20, 2005

Alarmed. Again.

Those of you that have been blessed with the good fortune to have visited Kourosington Manor will know that there is a village store across the road, within a stones throw of the bathroom window in fact*.

Turns out the alarm in the shop decided to set itself off this morning. The alarm sounds somewhat similar to a vacuum cleaner and so it was quite a while before anyone decided to investigate. About half an hour, in fact.

At half past four in the morning I was fed up and went to look if there was a number I could call to let the manager know, coincidentally just as she turned up. Worried that this would make me look suspicious, I hid in my porch. Not that that would make me look even more suspicious or anything if she saw me, which I think she did. Bugger.

And now I'm wide awake. Bugger again. If anyone needs me, I'll be in chat.



* May or may not have tried this.

No comments: