Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Very Long Time.

Some time in the past, I seem to remember a fellow blogger referring to blogging as a form of therapy. In fact, I know this is something I've counted on at various times over the last few years.

In short, I think it speaks volumes that I haven't been blogging since I left my last job, and yet I am so sorry I've been away. This blogring has a fantastic community, and I feel a bit of shame not being a contributing part of it.

I'm still here. I'm still around. Sorry I've not been as vocal as I could be (I'll try to correct that) but I've not got as much to vent at the moment as I used to. I guess what I'm coming to realise is that as good as it is to be able to say what is weighing down on you, it is made that much better by knowing that someone is listening.

Thank you, all, for that.

2 comments:

silver horde said...

I could not do without the blogring and I am a very poor blogger myself!
But I always try to read as many as I can.
We all do what we can.
Jane

Anonymous said...

I am glad for writing to let you understand of the nice [url=http://www.tomsshoesoutlet-us.com]toms outlet[/url] discovery my wife's princess

encountered reading through your web page. She came to understand a lot of issues,[url=http://www.tomsshoesoutlet-us.com]toms outlet usa[/url]

toms shoes outlet ,

which include what it is

like to have an incredible helping mindset to have a

number of people clearly learn about a number of

complicated

subject areas. You really exceeded

readers' expected results. Thank you for delivering those

warm and helpful, healthy, revealing as well as [url=http://www.tomsshoesoutlet-us.com]toms outlet usa[/url]

toms shoes cool toms shoes outlet tips about this topic to Tanya.