Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Clueless.

  1. I've blogged before about Microsoft's Great Plains and how useless it is. Well, apparently a horse under the same name was running at Yarmouth today at four o'clock. It was even the Radio4 tip of the day. As it happens, "Great Plains" came in seventh.
  2. I will be resetting the Fast Food counter to 0 as I had a relapse today. Meh.
  3. In other news, I'm sorry.

Actually, I'm feeling rather bad, specifically about the bottom one. There's no excuse for it, and if anyone on Saturday or Sunday wishes to claim the bug in question, please let me know.

This is sort of a trend for me, I must admit. I feel as if I'm moving away from Caching - in fact, I haven't been for far too long... but I don't miss it. I don't think I get the enjoyment from it I once did. I always enjoyed signing the log, and I always enjoyed playing with the technology.

But I guess something never clicked that should have done.

And now I don't have the same amount of free time I once did, I find it harder and harder to make the effort. I'd rather go cycling, or kite flying. Or writing. I feel like Jamie Cullum in his song, "Twenty Something." I guess I'll find my something.

By the way, the horse that won was called Clueless. Says it all, really.

Sorry to be so self-deprecating. I'll be more upbeat soon, promise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There there, go and put your gimp-togs on, bathe in some nice blackcurrant jelly and snuggle up in your bondage bag. You'll feel better in the morning. :p

silver horde said...

I have 3 TB that I brought back from the UK and am guilty of not going caching since. We are having a meet on the 25th so I hope to take them along to that.
We have so many micro caches around here that it is hard to place a TB. Other caches are in not so interesting places so it's all got a bit blah!!