Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Roundup.

Apologies my last post was so brief. I was using one of those free terminals you often get at trade fairs, and the keys didn't work very well. Typing anything was quite laborious and I got quite fed up.

The free terminal did give rise to a little fun, however; the previous user had left themselves logged into MSN Messenger... though of course I would never succumb to such an opportunity. Ahem.

The Project is still going ahead. I feel I may well end up posting Chapter One here rather than the prologue. The way things are shaping up, I doubt the latter (former?) will be in a fit state for any sort of publication (even blogger) before the whole kit and kaboodle is done. I quite like where it's going, but it'll be a while yet - sorry. I'm a slow worker.

No comments: