Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sorted.

It turns out the Gas people were trying to charge me for everything on the meter from zero through to the current reading, or as the lad on the other end of the phone said, "about enough to heat Wales."

Anyway, they've sorted it all out now, without me having to phone them. I did email them during the weekend and intended to call them this afternoon, but didn't have to as the beat me to it. If they hadn't sorted it out, I probably would have spent this blog naming and shaming, however since they cleared it up in a speedy fashion, were friendly and apologetic, I'll take this space to say Thank you Scottish Power. You may have cocked it up to being with, but at least you have the good grace to sort it out efficiently.

Am slightly disappointed I don't have another Tesco to boycott, however.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good!

And sounds like you spoke to a human, too. Nice!

Lord Hutton said...

A utility undeserving of scorn? How unusual