Thursday, April 07, 2005

Vino deux.

Me: "Say, colleague from Norwich office who I just happen to be speaking to, I bought some great wine from Virgin the other day... and it arrived within two days! How great is that?"

colleague from Norwich office who I just happen to be speaking to: "That's pretty cool. Who did you say you got it from again?"

M: "Uh, Virgin Wines. Why?"

CFNOWIJHTBST: "You know they're on the floor above us, right?"

M: "Uh, no..."

CFNOWIJHTBST: "And you could've had it delivered through the internal mail, receiving it next, or even better, same day if you ordered early on a weekday, don't you?"

M: "No..."

CFNOWIJHTBST: "Well you could."

M: "Fucksocks."

CFNOWIJHTBST: "Two days is not bad, though."

M: "Meh."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*snigger*

Hey, Kouros, why don't you answer your mobile? You still up for the Forbidden Corner? I know you like corners. :)

Kourosism said...

I don't answer my mobile, because I don't use it... sorry. I told Lorretta about Forbidden Corner... I forgot all about it, and now can't do it as I've got to be in Norwich on Monday. Pity, as I was looking forward to it too.

Still, I'm sure I can enjoy my own forbidden corner here at home. *shuffle*