Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hairy Palms.

I'm in the minority in my family in that I don't wear glasses. In fact, I'm the only person in my immediate family who doesn't. My right eye is messed up (it has a broken muscle, so effectively can't move much) but I can see out of it just fine.

Or at least I used to be able to.

Over the past few days or so, I've noticed that I'm finding it harder to focus with that eye than I could before. In fact, there is now a mrked difference between the sight in both eyes (I tested this by trying to focus on those nubby bits in the ceiling by closing one eye, and then the other).

Hm... a trip to the optician's may be in order...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh! They might make you wear an eye-patch over your good eye to help your bad eye catch up a bit. Then you'll be a proper pirate! Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Kourosism said...

Actually, you jest but I have had to wear a patch before. When I was about six I walked into the corner of a cupboard, and I had to wear a patch to help my injured eye (the right one, unsurprisingly) recover.

I'd plum forgotten about that.