Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pumpkin.




Well, that was fun... Having just seen Batman Begins I knew exactly what I wanted to do. My first thoughts were orignally Darth Maul, but I knew I would end up bodging it (in fact, I did bodge this one slightly - note the wound in the bottom right).

I must admit I cheated slightly and used a stencil. I'm not artistically minded, but I did want to do more than a face, simply because I've not got the skills of Simon to put more expression into it than a Picasso portrait.

Excuse me for a moment...

...Hmm, I'm slightly worried about that wound now. I'm not sure the shape will survive until tomorrow. Oh, well.

In other news, World of Warcraft really is addictive, and my well be listed as a favourite thing shortly... but you have to give it time (my word, does it take up a lot of it). When you find yourself teaming up with others to defeat an otherwise impossible goal, and the satisfaction of working with complete unkowns afterwards... great. Just great.

WoW Stats: Level 9 Tauren Hunter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, well done!!