Wednesday, October 26, 2005

War.

I'm not a big fan of modern games - it's not that I dislike them as such, but I grew up playing Dizzy on the Spectrum, and a part of me still prefers that bygone age.

That said, over the past few months, I keep on reading about World of Warcraft, and I keep thinking: "that looks like fun." It's a pity, then, that I run an ancient PIII with only 256mb RAM and no video card - there's no chance I'd be able to play it... until I upgraded.

Ebay is an evil, evil thing.

So I have just installed the aforementioned game, and watched the pre-play credits, and now I'm waiting for the 200mb of updates to download before I can really do the dirty deed but yet I'm already in love. If nothing else, Blizzard know how to set a scene.

I'm really looking forward to this. You may not see me for some time.

Unless it's crap. In which case I'll be in chat.

4 comments:

silver horde said...

Welcome to my son's world and most of his chums too!!
Try not to get addicted!
He got Fear for his b'day last week. well scarey!

NigelH said...

See ya!

Anonymous said...

I always preferred Pac Man...

silver horde said...

My son told me to tell you to play on the side of the Horde! there are less of them and it's more fun being evil!