Friday, April 28, 2006

Email.

From: Kouros
Sent: 27 April 2006 16:31
To: AE
Subject: CW and Email

Hi AE,
Just so that you are aware, there is a file that AP has sent CW which he cannot get into (blog note: AP is on annual leave throughout the course of this conversation). I requested that he send it to me to make sure there is nothing wrong with it, and then I would send him back instructions on opening it - however, I am concerned that he did not understand.

I did talk him through forwarding the email on to me, but he did seem very vague when I spoke with him and the email from him has not arrived.

If he happens to speak with you, please can you ask him to send the file to me? I cannot check the details for him otherwise.

Best regards,
Kouros

-----

From: AE
Sent: 28 April 2006 15:10
To: AP
Cc: Kouros
Subject: FW: CW and Email

Hello AP
Can you please send a hard copy of this file to CW.
Many thanks
Regards
AE.

-----

From: Kouros
Sent: 28 April 2006 15:14
To: AE
Subject: RE: CW and Email

Hi AE,
Do we know what this file is yet? AP may have sent more than one file to CW...
All the best,
Kouros

------

From: AE
Sent: 28 April 2006 15:22
To: Kouros; AP
Subject: RE: CW and Email

Hello Kouros
No. AP, can you advise please.
Regards
AE.



*bangs head against keyboard repeatedly until the pretty stars arrive and everything is calm again*

No comments: