Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Budget the little helicopter.

Yay! My proposal was accepted (yes, I did put some effort into it... while I didn't want to be given yet another dead end role, I also didn't want to appear incompetant). I also have money to spend on the website! Hurrah! And it's quite a lot actually.

And my first act in my new position is to (wait for it...) book a trip to Orange! The more things change, the more they stay the same. At least this way I get to partake in two (yes, count them, two) Xmas office parties, with the MD and Chairman at both of them.

How happy am I? Ecstatic.

3 comments:

Simon Goodway said...

I'm struggling to see how having to attend two office parties is a good thing.

Kourosism said...

It's not. Sarcasm doesn't really translate well to the blogging medium.

Phil said...

Oh no, not two parties! :[]
Free WiFi yay... Need it in Kidderminster now! :)