Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nicked from Stu.

1. My ex is still…quite scary actually.

2. I am listening to…Mark failing to fix the hand-dryer.

3. Maybe I should…go on an Open University course

4. I love…procrastinating

5. My bestfriend(s)….all live in exotic places across the country, and we rarely speak nowadays.

6. I dont understand… all the fuss about Big Brother.

7. I lost respect for…The Chairman, when while publically relating how valuable I was to the company, he gave a detailed account of someone else's job.

9. The meaning of my screen name is…a naked Grecian statue, but I really chose it after a pair of shoes.

10. Love is…not getting your way, but not minding.

11. Somewhere, someone is…dying.

12. I will always…have an irritating habit of chewing my knuckles.

13. Forever seems…too short, somehow.

14. I never ever want to lose…my way home.

15. My mobile phone is…not really necessary.

16. When I woke up this morning…my head hurt.

17. I get annoyed at…people who don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them.

18. Parties are..pretty dull affairs.

19. My pets…often get in the way.

20. Kisses are…..great when not chocolate.

4 comments:

Kourosism said...

Looking back, I find it quite funny now. And since, he has at least paid some lip service towards helping me out, so I grant him a nod for that.

I would still like to kick him in the balls though.

omally said...

#9
Who are you kidding, Mr Aftershave?

Kourosism said...

Bah, well said Mr... oh bother. Your blog comes at the top of the Google search for Omally so I can't even come back with a witty retort.

Ah well Kouros had nothing to do with the aftershave, I've never even smelled the stuff. Honest guv.

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Oooooh ....#17 bugs me too!