Sunday, January 30, 2005

Secrets.

Picking up the torch from Mort, here are Casa Kourosism's secrets, or at least a selection of those from my side...

1. I can't step on cracks in pavements, or walk under street signs without closing my eyes. To do so would severely shorten my sex life, or so I was once told. We will leave that particular discussion right there where it is, ta.

2. Somebody once (OK, about a week ago) spent an hour leaving many messages on VeggieCam telling me that I was "sad" and needed to "get a life". It took me three minutes to delete them all.

3. I lost a travel bug I picked up about a year ago.

EDIT: I was just about to go back into this blog and link to the bug in question, when I discovered I had actually placed the bug in another cache. I will not reveal how much time I have spent looking for this bug in boxes and things in the past twelve months.

4. I once very nearly hit a scout whilst driving dangerously. I am not proud of this.

5. I really, really don't like flying, unless it's in one of those little light aircraft thinummies where you can chat to the pilot and take over if he decides to go for a walk.


Well, that was somewhat cathartic, thanks Mort.

1 comment:

Kourosism said...

*wanders off to read comments on webcam*

*returns*

Hm, probably about time I found a better location to host the cam, methinks...