Thursday, January 06, 2005

Vegetables.


I haven't blogged in a while, so I figured that I'd wander round the house aimlessly looking for something interesting to take a photo of. I failed.

Instead, you can have this image of a portion of our back garden - over the next few months it will miraculously transform into a vegetable patch and provide us with life sustaining goodness or possibly just a few weeds.

I might even set up a vegetable cam if I thought anyone would be remotely interested (actually now I've written that I'm fairly confident that no one would be interested, ergo I will not do such a thing).

In other news, I have had a day off today - Hurrah! But I've done ostrich all with it, and as some sort of punishment I now have to go to Orange again next week. And the week after, and probably one weekend over the same period as well to help my sister move house.

Will hopefully find something more interesting to blog about tomorrow. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Jeangenie said...

I'd like to see a veggie-cam. If only to be awkward.
:)

Pookledo said...

I'd like to see a veggie-cam too :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I want to see a veggie-cam too. At least it would be a change from watching Simon pick his nose.

MMM