Monday, March 28, 2005

S-Bankingly good.

Blimey, this has to be a first - a bank holiday where God decided he wouldn't have a wee. Must be saving it up for next weekend.

Anyway, I digress... this Easter weekend has been spent mostly in the company of some paintbrushes, as you can see from the piccies below. Actually, what you can see in the piccies below is Ween and her Daidy doing most the work, but pictures lie. The "after" shot will follow next weekend, after we've finished the glossing, and respraying a few cupboard doors after I bodged them up good and proper.

Today and been spent with my good friends Mr. Spade, Mr. Hammer, Mrs. Saw and my voluptuous mistress, Ms. Nails when I decided to enlist their help to tidy up the garden a bit. As it has been so bright it doesn't show up on Veggiecam too well (I must get around to moving that to a better location) here's another piccie.



Yes, I know there's still nothing in the flower beds, and I've seemed to have tipped mud all over the grass for no apparent reason... but trust me, I have a plan*.

* Maybe.

No comments: