Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hurrah!


Well, it appears we made it safe and sound after all - so much worry for nothing. I felt quite ill on the morning of departure, but when we got on the plane it all got rather comfortable, then we took off and... nothing. I felt fine again. It was most peculiar.




I do need to blog proper at some point soon about the holiday, but for now enjoy a few of snaps to the right and wait for me to come back with how I hobknobbed with the rich and famous (no, really) had a lovely time but still came back without a suntan from a country enjoying 30+ degree weather, and lost the lottery.












2 comments:

Phil said...

Nice pics...

Phil said...

Oh, and well done for managing the flight! Hope the book helped? ;-)

I've just come back from Greece this afternoon and it was a great flight with excellent views!