Wednesday, February 28, 2007

With a tear in my eye and a spring in my step.

Aren't solicitors fun? I'll leave that statement just as it is, and move swiftly on...

So today is my final day at XYZ Publishing, and I'll be blowed if I actually do any work today. I guess I had better write a leaving speech in preparation, so I should keep this blog relatively short. In lieu of any significant content, I'll share some emails that people have sent after being notified of my leaving to spend more time with my family:-



  • All I can say is Have Faith and follow your nose to do what you want to do in life.

  • I'll ... suggest you are uncertain about your gender.

  • Oh, no!

  • Oh hell.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! You're free at last!

Anonymous said...

Did you actually do any work any other day?

Kourosism said...

Tchoh! Yes I did! Ashally, judging how people are commenting about my replacements, I fear I may have done more than I realised... though that may be a slightly self centred statement.

Lisa & Adam said...

Were the last 2 e-mails from your family?

Kourosism said...

Oi!