Thursday, October 05, 2006

Look at me! I'm still alive!

My God, I've been a bit rubbish about the whole blogging situation (or actually being around situation) of late, haven't I?

Well, I'm still here, which is nice, and I have the second interview which follows up from this one on Tuesday.

I think at some point I said I was "bricking it" before that one. How pathetic for a one hour interview. This one on the other hand starts at 09:00, finishes at 17:00, includes giving a ten minute presentation to people I haven't met, with a twenty minute question and answer session after it.

Oh shit. The presentation has to be on

“ What change would you like to make in your current/most previous area of work to improve its overall effectiveness?”

Which should be relatively straightforward at least, and a genuine concern is that I limit myself to ten minutes. I think I'll focus on communication, and how the lack thereof affects employee engagement as well as consumer relations yadda yadda.

The day also includes various solo and team "activities" (I bet that the Beer Game will be in there somewhere) and the dress code is informal, which is at least something to look forward to.

Ah well, it's all good practice I suppose.

1 comment:

Kourosism said...

Considering I say that my presentation will be on communication, I made that blog surprisingly hard to read. D'oh!